FlashTool now is something like an all in one Tool for your phone.
- Flash original Images (Android 1.6 & Android 2.1 Images)
- Root your phone (Only if the phone is on a 2.1 android version)
- Install xRecovery, Busybox
- Clean your Rom (remove /system/apps apps of your choice) (Be careful, unless you really know what you do, do not modify the default list. This can make your phone stuck at the SE Logo)
- Clear dalvik cache
- Optimize (install of JIT v2)
- Customize (installs apps found in the custom/apps folder of the flashtool)
- Clean uninstalled (remove any references to system apps removed in the Clean (root needed) step)
- Edit /system/build.prop
Download FlashTool version 0.2.5 :
http://www.multiupload.com/OUFO8DVLS8 (MD5: C545BACE7B9A8EEC90C174B54C247E43)
Firmwares for FlashTool version 0.2.4 and up
(If anyone has a ftf bundle version which is not listed here, just PM me a link to it, I will update this list)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.2.A.0.24 (Dual touch kernel included) (MD5 : D36248344814B9A15CE3425E8BD7136B)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.2.A.0.24 (MD5: 715527B6E25871B3EC01119DF84E696A)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.A.0.504 (MD5: 38006C35A6935F45D14A2B3F1D42FFE0)
Bouygues Telecom version 2.1update1 build 2.0.A.0.504 (MD5 : 3B3B3F411FE6017B06FA4030CC68578D)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.1.A.0.435 (MD5 : 0C67A08A4B120EBA87E395865F431E81)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.2.A.0.24 (MD5: E592508FC714A9F2CB6BDC41914ABC81)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.A.0.504 (MD5: F3735BF4D48ED4BBA8BF5BC60CD1D34C)
Firmwares addons for any 2.1 firmware for FlashTool version 0.2.4 and up
Dual touch addon for any X10i/X10a (thanks to Bin4ry) (MD5: 4884A39E40CFC3550D51626D834AC185)
You don't know how to find hash values of files you download ? Go here : http://implbits.com/Products/HashTab.aspx
You can visit this HOW-TO (thanks to rendeiro2005) about using the flashtool
To support Flashtool, please click the button in the app. We will split the money 50/50
[Bug] Root not working properly (regression from 0.2.3 to 0.2.4). Fixed.
[New Feature] Added a basic build.prop editor.
[Bug] Clean (root needed) task bug resolved. A new button "Ask Root Perms" has been added to be sure the flashtool has root accesses. All task which need root access are disabled while this Ask Root task is not complete.
[New Feature] Firmwares have to come bundled in one file named with a ftf extension (ftf for Flash Tool Firmware). A Create Bundle feature has been added to the tool to create your own firmware bundles. (So no need to Redownload a firmware you already have. Just bundle it). This way it will be easier to package / distribute / integrate firmwares as they come out.
[Bug] SEUS decrypt fixed
[New Feature] Wipe Userdata is set to default YES
Flashing (from version 0.2.4) :
Add ftf firmwares files in the firmwares folder
Click the flash button, choose your firmware and wait for the tool to ask about turning the phone to flashmode. Then do it and click OK
Flashing will begin ...
What's next :
Features I think about adding after 0.2.5 :
- A xRecovery rom manager (Bin4ry)
- A Filemanager
- A plugin system so that anybody with java skills will be able to extend features.
Any other ideas are welcome.
- You should always wipe userdata if you switch between Android versions (1.6 <-> 2.1). If not your phone will keep restarting all the time. This is the same for some providerbrandings even if you flash between same Android versions. So if you have this restarting problem, flash again with Wipe Userdata. If you don't want to loose your apps you have to backup them with Titanium or some other backup tool!
tnx orig poster